Home Forums Phentermine Weight Loss Support Forum Let's do this together!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    JessicaG
    Participant

Hello. My name is Jessica. I’m glad to be here and an wondering if this forum is used?
    Any one want to use this space to encourage eachother through this journey?
    I have about 40 pounds to lose. So…I’ll be here a while!

Delores
    Participant

Sure Jessica, I would like a diet buddy if anybody is still around. Have you had good results so far with the diet pills from here? I just got my first supply and they seem a little weak from what I remember from years ago when I tried them the first time.

karens1039
    Participant

Just ordered Yesterday. How much weight have you lost? I have 30 to lose

Delores
    Participant

7 pounds so far.

JessicaG
    Participant

I too have lost 7 pounds. I have 23 to go. I’ve been choosing whole foods over processed. Also trying to limit bread and pasta which is super difficult for me.

Sheila88
    Participant

Do the pills seem to be working?

Delores
    Participant

To be honest they don’t seem to be very strong so not sure they do help. I don’t think I will be reordering from here.

JessicaG
    Participant

They are definitely curbing my appetite and giving me energy.

karens1039
    Participant

I am expecting my pills tomorrow according to the tracking. I can’t wait

t

karens1039
    Participant

Pills arrived yesterday so I started today with half a pill. I am so thirsty but I guess that is good, I will get in my water. Had cottage cheese for breakfast and I am not hungry yet today (usually I have a 10AM snack). Brought some hard boiled eggs for lunch, not hungry but I will eat them as they are protein and I know that it is important to eat.

Lana01
    Participant

I have had mine since Tuesday. What I have noticed is I can choose to eat or not and portion control is very easy. Drinking mega amounts of water and great energy. I learned on day 1 to take them early so not to interfere with sleep.

karens1039
    Participant

I started on thursday. Yesterday was the first day with a full pill. Drinking lots of water but sleeping OK. I take them at 6AM. Can’t wait until the end of my first week when I weigh myself. I do know my appetite is way down

Delores
    Participant

Well I have lost about 10 pounds my first month, I do understand they say the first month its mostly water.

karens1039
    Participant

That is great Delores

karens1039
    Participant

Week one done and down 3.8 lbs. I am thrilled

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.