Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth

I have been religious about following the low-carb Kojian food plan and it has worked wonders. Even though I have lost weight, I really feel so much better without all of that processed white flour product! Thank you for adding the food list because this really helps me stay on track.

Malla

Hi, I urge to get my cure for my obesity .. I have to lose wegiht and then lose .. 15 pounds At this time in Italy you can not find the phendimetrazine, (the one and only treatment and medication, with results and more positive effects for me ..) Now for me the situation is serious, and I have to solve soon .. Do you know where and how to find it ..?? Or do you have a similar drug, effective or as phendimetrazine improvement. I do not care to mix herbs or nonsense .. ok ..?? I hope you can help me to buy the right medicine quickly and well Phendimetrazine ..? Phentermine ..? Bontril ..? I pray you to help me in some way .. and for that I thank you .. not only .. I hope to receive your news soon. Thanks to you all and best regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.